ISA seeks knowledgeable, accomplished instructors for training courses conducted in both virtual and classroom formats. ISA instructor positions offer competitive pay, flexible hours, and the opportunity to join an esteemed network of educators. The ideal instructor is tech-savvy, possess relevant industry experience, and demonstrates a passion for educating students about a variety of automation-related topics.
To apply, please review the instructor qualifications and email your resume, three references, and the courses you'd like to teach to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ten years of active, related industry experience in the course subject matter
- One year (or equivalent) experience teaching adults
- Ability to use a variety of training aids and instructional methods and to function in a hands-on and/or virtual adult learning environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams
- Working knowledge of TeamViewer
- Ability to relate subject matter to students' work experience
- CCST and/or CAP certification preferred, but not required
- ISA membership preferred, but not required
To qualify as an instructor for courses marked with "*," you must be an active Information Member of the related standards committee
Important Note: Given the current COVID-19 situation, we understand that maintaining strict safety guidelines is paramount. We continuously disinfect our classrooms and work surfaces after each use, adhere to six feet social distancing recommendations, and require all classroom participants and instructors to wear a mask at all times. Additionally, our classroom sizes remain limited to ensure we prioritize health and minimize unnecessary risks. We also offer many courses in virtual formats, allowing instructors the flexibility to teach from the comfort of their own homes.