InTech digital magazine, InTech Plus enewsletter, and InTech online provide the most thought-provoking, in-depth, and credible coverage of automation technologies, applications, and strategies to help automation professionals succeed. Written for engineers, managers, and other automation decision makers, the InTech family of publications delivers practical solutions to automation professionals' on-the-job challenges.
InTech publications cover the new technologies as well as the must-have strategies for applying those technologies in key industries, drawing on all the resources available to it as the official publications of the industry-leader the International Society of Automation (ISA).
Behind InTech are the resources, special access, and credibility of ISA. No other magazine in the field can deliver with such authority and with the active involvement of the industry's most influential leaders.
Articles discuss the most critical issues facing the rapidly changing automation industry, offering a balance of basic and advanced treatment of topics such as:
- Enterprise-level topics of interest to engineers and c-level management
- Technical support level issues
- Strategies for major raw materials processing and discrete manufacturing industry sectors on technologies and business operations
- New technologies and their applications
- Reviews of the fundamentals in operations
- Industry standards and their application
- Professional career development
- Industry and organization news about ISA and other major industry associations