For engineers, technicians, and management engaged in industrial automation, ISA is the trusted provider of standards-based foundational technical resources, driving the advancement of individual careers and the overall profession.
Create a better world through automation
Advance technical competence by connecting the automation community to achieve operational excellence
- Excellence - We provide industry leading unbiased content developed and vetted by a community of experts
- Integrity - We act with honesty, integrity, and trust—respecting others in all that we do
- Diversity and Inclusion - We strive to be a global, diverse, and welcoming organization
- Collaboration - We seek out opportunities to work together for the benefit of the Society, its members, and our profession
- Professionalism - We uphold the highest standards of competence and skill in everything we do
- Industry Reach and Awareness - Establish and advance ISA's relevance and credibility as the home of automation by anticipating industry needs, collaborating with stakeholders, and developing and delivering pertinent technical content.
- Member Development and Engagement - Enhance member value and expand engagement opportunities to nurture and grow a more diverse and global community to advance the automation profession.
- Technical Education and Certification - Become the recognized leader in automation and control education, provide training, certifications, and publications to prepare the workforce to address technology changes and industry challenges in the most flexible and relevant ways.
- Leadership and Business Skill Development - Create opportunities for members to improve critical leadership skills, to build a network of industry professionals, and to develop the next generation of automation professionals.