This comprehensive library of nearly 300 courses is sure to meet your technical training needs!
Whether you're looking for specific training topics for yourself or your staff, ISA's computer-based training has the courses you need when you need them.
- You can design your own training program or one of our training consultants would be happy to help you.
- ISA's computer-based training keeps a record of all your training for HR files and/or regulatory audits. We can track your progress so you don't have to keep up with it yourself.
NOTE: Courses registered for and completed prior to November 2002 will not be included on individual student transcipts through this new online learning management system.
- Unfortunately, online courses do not support the Windows Vista platform.
Each course provides:
- interactive audio and visual presentations.
- review questions throughout to check your understanding.
- access for up to 3 weeks from date of purchase. (Special one-year access options available for library or curriculum purchases.)
- a certificate of completion and Continuing Education Units (CEU) upon successful completion.
Individual course and series pricing are available. For multiple library purchases and discount pricing, please contact ISA at (919) 549-8411.
- Basic Process Control Library
- Process Measurement Library
- Calibration & Test Equipment Library
- Continuous Process Control Library
- Control Valves & Actuators Library
- Electronic Maintenance Library
- AC/DC Theory Library
- Applied DC Fundamentals Library
- Basic Electronic Components Library
- DC Motors Library
- DC Motors Controllers Library
- Electrical Safety Library
- Electronic Circuits Library
- Industrial Electricity Library
- Lockout/Tagout Library
- Mechanical Electrical Control Systems Library
- Motor Controls Library
- Motor Drives Library
- Programmable Logic Controllers Library
- Safety Library
- Smart Digital Instrumentation Library
- Using RSLogix Library
INDUSTRIAL AWARENESS CURRICULUM
MACHINE TECHNOLOGY CURRICULUM
- Boiler Operation & Control Library
- Centrifugal Pumps Library
- Clutches & Brakes Library
- Gaging & Measurement Library
- HVAC&R Library
- Hydraulics Library
- Hydraulic Power Systems & Troubleshooting Library
- Industrial Bearings Library
- Industrial Drives Library
- Industrial Hydraulics Library
- Industrial Seals Library
- Machinery Lubrication Library
- Maintenance and Safety Library
- Mechanical Print Reading Library
- Operator Inspection Library
- Pipefitting Library
- Pneumatics Library
- Process Operator Library
- Rigging Library
- Steam Traps Library
- Valve Basics Series
- Welding Library
PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE CURRICULUM
- Advanced Vibration Library
- Thermography Library
- Vibration Analysis Library
- Machinery Oil Analysis Library
- Ultrasonics Library
WORKPLACE SKILLS CURRICULUM
Access Your Online Courses
Intel Pentium III 1000 MHz or faster processor (or equivalent), 128MB of RAM, Windows 2000, Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or Mozilla Firefox 1.x, Flash Player 8 or above.
Intel Core 2 Duo processor 1.6 GHz (or equivalent) and later, 1000 MB RAM, Windows 2000,1024 x 768, 32-bit display Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above, Mozilla Firefox 1.x, Flash Player 8 or above. Thin clients or terminal services not supported.