Flexible Training Solutions for Your CompanyThrough our Onsite Training services, ISA can bring our industry-leading instructors, proven training materials, and indispensable hands-on training devices directly to you. You get customized solutions that are highly convenient, cost effective, and flexible-and specially designed to help you improve your productivity and efficiency and avoid unscheduled downtime.
Request a Training Quote
ISA's Onsite Training leverages the in-depth knowledge and vast experience of more than 100 subject matter experts across a wide variety of technical fields, including:
ISA continues to build upon its proven track record of identifying each organization's specific training needs and working with leading content experts to deliver rapid, customized solutions. ISA's professional development consultants are acutely aware of the industry's critical workforce challenges and are uniquely capable of understanding and addressing specialized concerns. They collaborate with organizations to identify their most urgent needs and leverage ISA's vast resources and experience to develop the timely and reliable solutions that will work best for each company. Our internationally recognized training solutions will enable your organization to:
- Increase productivity of your most valuable asset: your employees
- Reduce turnover of your most qualified, valuable, and skilled employees
- Boost your employee retention program
- Implement a cost-effective program for rapid knowledge and skills development for new employees
- Minimize system downtime by providing your employees with familiarity of fundamental knowledge and skills - increasing their understanding of the "why's" and "how's" of what they do
- Reduce dependence on outside vendors
- Minimize the impact of the knowledge gap as new hires start and seasoned workers retire
- Increase cross-training activities to enhance and diversify the skills of your workforce
- Establish measurable, common skill levels for employees
- Provide certification credentialling
- Implement a pay-for-skills program or defined career path development program
- Establish well-defined promotion and hiring criteria
ISA's solutions development process consists of three vital components:
Each component of the ISA process feeds into the next, and revolves to form a continuous loop to help us improve our performance. This full-circle approach enables ISA to satisfy its customers' short- and long-term training goals while pinpointing opportunities to enahnce customer value and results.
ISA's expert training program begins with a Training Needs Assessment and Analysis, the essential first step in learning about a company's specific training issues, challenges and goals. The process includes interviews with and testing of employees, administered by one of our prominent subject matter experts. After ISA gains a deeper understanding of a company's goals and employees' current skills levels, we identify the gaps that exist between the two, and partner with company leaders to develop a master plan to help close the gaps. Using the roadmap as a guide, ISA works with our subject matter experts, our partners, and our resources to create a custom program to meet the company's identified needs and requirements.
Once skills/knowledge levels are assessed, ISA can recommend targeted, individualized learning plans; and work with customers to schedule training for employees with as little interruption to operations as possible. Where needed, ISA instructors can work with your leadership to develop custom courses to meet your team's exact goals and circumstances. And, limiting the size of ISA classes to smaller groups enables a better student/instructor ratio, with more one-on-one interaction, and a more-focused learning environment.
Before and after employees attend ISA's Onsite Training courses, ISA tests their knowledge levels. We use the pre-test to determine their baseline understanding and competency, and highlight areas needing the most improvement. Post-training evaluations, completed by employees and made available after every ISA training course, assess the students' understanding and knowledge. Testing also encourages valuable feedback that can benefit continuous program improvement. In addition to testing on knowledge and skills learned during the individualized learning plans, ISA can also bring certification exams to your location.