ISA Young Professionals (YP) is an inclusive community where young professionals can make an impact and influence the future of automation.
We have opportunities to develop leadership skills, enhance our professional networks, and engage local and technical mentors.
Young Professionals Committee
The YP Committee is responsible for advising on existing and recommending development of programs to engage members under the age of 35.
Current YP Committee Initiatives
- YP kickoff (we have only been an official group since early 2020…)
- YP involvement and engagement at the section and division level
- Fireside chats with past presidents
- Proposal development for a Leadership Academy
- Enhancements for the ISA Mentor Program
Other ISA Resources for Young Professionals
- Find out how you can get involved as a YP in your section
- Contribute to the industry through ISA
- Enhance your career through ISA’s Certification program
- Take control of your professional development and identify your knowledge gaps through ISA's Skills Development Resource Navigator
- ISA Mentor Program
- View the ISA Automation Career Center is the portal for employment opportunities
- Indicate you are a YP on your profile