ISA Young Professionals (YP) is an inclusive community where young professionals can make an impact and influence the future of automation. We have opportunities to develop leadership skills, enhance our professional networks, and engage local and technical mentors.
Interested in joining the Young Professional Committee or participating with the YP initiatives? Learn more below.
Young Professionals Committee
The YP Committee is responsible for advising on existing and recommending development of programs to engage members under the age of 35.
Current YP Committee Initiatives
- YP kickoff (we have only been an official group since early 2020)
- YP involvement and engagement at the section and division level
- Proposal development for a Leadership Academy
- Enhancements for the ISA Mentor Program
- Fireside chats with past presidents
- ISA Connect Live with Young Professional
Other ISA Resources for Young Professionals
- Find out how you can get involved as a YP in your section
- Contribute to the industry through ISA
- Enhance your career through ISA’s Certification programs
- Take control of your professional development and identify your knowledge gaps through ISA's Skills Development Resource Navigator
- ISA Mentor Program
- View the ISA Automation Career Center, a portal for employment opportunities
- Indicate you are a YP on your profile
The YP Committee is a group of young professional leaders under the age of 35 that report directly to the ISA Executive Board. We are a group that can bring forth ideas and affect change in the society. We work with multiple groups in ISA to implement change as well as create our own objectives and activities targeted for YPs.
If this committee sounds like something you would like to get involved with, please let us know. Login required.
Please note: we are an ISA member only committee. Make sure your ISA membership is up-to-date and if you are not a member, please join to get involved in the YP Committee.