FG05M is now offered in a modular computer-based training format that delivers the same great information in small easily understandable chunks.
You can buy the entire course or choose only the modules that meet your individualized needs, budget, and time constraints.
Choose from among 12 highly-informative modules.
Those who purchase all 12 modules will receive a 10% discount.* You have one year from date of purchase to complete the module(s).
- All Modules: FG05M Full Course
- Module 1: Concepts of Process Control
- Module 2: Documentation
- Module 3: Industrial Measurement Systems (Parts I & II)
- Module 4: Temperature Measurement (Parts I & II)
- Module 5: Pressure Measurement
- Module 6: Level Measurement (Parts I & II)
- Module 7: Flow Measurement (Parts I & II)
- Module 8: Control Valves (Parts I & II)
- Module 9: Feedback Control Strategies (Parts I & II)
- Module 10: Advanced Control Strategies
- Module 11: Smart Field Devices
- Module 12: Control System Hardware
With ISA’s modular approach to online training, you'll:
- Create your own learning experience, one relevant to your professional and personal needs
- Be able to purchase-on demand-as few or as many modules offered within a course
- Receive ISA training without the expense or time commitment of attending out-of-town classes
- Enjoy advanced, highly interactive instruction with built-in content reviews and knowledge checks
- Pause and resume training at your own schedule and pace. All instructional progress is automatically tracked and saved
- You have one year from date of purchase to complete the module(s)
- Earn CEU and PDH credits
A new flexible way to learn the fundamentals of industrial measurement and control
The new modular delivery of the (FG05M) course—is ideally suited for those looking for introductory learning in the field of automation and control. As overview instruction for technicians, engineers, and managers, the course provides the fundamental knowledge understanding and a foundation for communicating with other control systems professionals.
*10% Discount is already calculated in the full course price.
For more information:
Contact us at +1 919-549-8411 or email@example.com to start your company on the path to well-trained employees.