Length: 3 days
CEU Credits: 2.1
Course Hours: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Certification of Completion: A Certificate of Completion indicating the total number of CEUs earned will be provided upon successful completion of the course.
This course will enable the student to understand basic Sample Conditioning System principles and technologies to provide a component-level design in Legacy or Modular (ANSI/ISA76) formats. These Sample System components will include probes, transfer lines, filters, coolers, pumps, flow control and measurement, materials, electrical hazard ratings for enclosures, and climate control technologies, component sequence, lag time, dew point, bubble point, and troubleshooting simulations.
You will be able to:
- Recognize the practical aspects of Sample Conditioning System component selection and design
- Describe the relationship between Process Conditions and Sample Conditioning requirements
- Decide which technology (Legacy or Modular) to apply in designing your Sample Conditioning System
- Troubleshoot a basic Process Analyzer Sample Conditioning System
You will cover:
- Conventional Components: Probes | Transfer Lines | Coolers | Pumps Flow Rate-Measure and Control | Pressure-Measure and Control | Materials-Enclosures | Electrical Hazard Rating-Enclosures | Climate Control
- Modular (ANSI/ISA-76.00.02-2002) Components: Basic Substrate Technology | Third Party Component Availability
- System Design: Component Order | Calculations | Exercises | Typical Examples
Lab and Classroom Exercises:
- Configure a basic Sample Conditioning System in Legacy or Modular format for liquid or gaseous samples
- Observe the construction of a Modular Substrate Sample Conditioning System
If you wish to register offline, download the Training Registration Form, complete, and return to ISA with your payment.
Not sure this particular course is for you?
A pre-instructional survey is available for you to evaluate your level of understanding of the course material and to show you the types of questions you'll be able to answer after completing the course.
For more information:
Contact us at +1 919-549-8411 or firstname.lastname@example.org to start your company on the path to well-trained employees.