This seminar defines an approach to integration of manufacturing systems with other business logistics systems using the models defined in the ISA95 Standards. You will be better prepared to integrate your manufacturing systems into the corporate supply chain. The seminar defines the activities associated with manufacturing control business logistics systems and describes, in detail, the information that must be shared between enterprise and control systems.
You will be able to:
- Specify the requirements for an enterprise/control integration solution
- Identify the issues involved in the integration of logistics to manufacturing control
- Explain the business drivers involved in integration
- Identify the business processes that need information from manufacturing systems and vice versa
- Identify the information associated with integration
You will cover:
- Standards and Models: ANSI/ISA95.00.01 Standard | MESA International Model
- Business Processes: Procurement | Product Cost Accounting | Product Inventory Control | Maintenance | Production Planning and Scheduling
- Production Processes: Production | Reporting | Monitoring | Operations Planning | Process Support Engineering
- Information Model: Product Definition Information | Product Capability Information | Production Information (Segments, Requests, Rules, and Responses) | Document Integration Requirements
Includes ISA Standards:
- ANSI/ISA95.00.01-2000 - Enterprise-Control System Integration, Part 1: Models and Terminology
- ANSI/ISA95.00.02-2001 - Enterprise-Control System Integration, Part 2: Object Model Attributes
- ANSI/ISA95.00.03-2005 - Enterprise-Control System Integration, Part 3: Models of Manufacturing Operations Management
If you wish to register offline, download the Training Registration Form, complete, and return to ISA with your payment.
Not sure this particular course is for you?
A pre-instructional survey is available for you to evaluate your level of understanding of the course material, and to show you the types of questions you'll be able to answer after completing the course.