CEU Credits: 0.5
Price: $2,000 List/$1600 Member
Certification of Completion: A Certificate of Completion indicating the total number of CEUs earned will be provided upon successful completion of the course.
Certificate Program: ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Maintenance Specialist - Part of the ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Certificate Program. After successfully completing the course, students should call ISA Customer Service at +1 919-549-8411 to request their Eligibility code for Cybersecurity Certificate 4 Exam. Once this code is issued, students may schedule to take the exam with Prometrics. Exam fee is included in course price.
Part of the ISA’s Cybersecurity Certificate Program The third phase in the IACS Cybersecurity Lifecycle (defined in ISA/IEC 62443-1-1) focuses on the activities associated with the ongoing operations and maintenance of IACS cybersecurity. This involves network diagnostics and troubleshooting, security monitoring and incident response, and maintenance of cybersecurity countermeasures implemented in the Design & Implementation phase. This phase also includes security management of change, backup and recovery procedures and periodic cybersecurity audits. This course will provide students with the information and skills to detect and troubleshoot potential cybersecurity events as well as the skills to maintain the security level of an operating system throughout its lifecycle despite the challenges of an ever-changing threat environment.
Module 1: Review of Assess Phase
Module 2: Review of Design Phase
Module 3: Security Management & Maintenance
Module 4: Security Monitoring & Detection
Module 5: Incident Response & Recovery
You will be able to:
- Perform basic network diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Interpret the results of IACS device diagnostic alarms and event logs
- Develop and follow IACS backup and restoration procedure
- Understand the IACS patch management lifecycle
- Develop and follow an IACS patch management procedure
- Develop and follow an antivirus management procedure
- Define the basics of application control and whitelisting tools
- Define the basics of network and host intrusion detection
- Define the basics of security incident and event monitoring tools
- Develop and follow an incident response plan
- Develop and follow an IACS management of change procedure
- Conduct a basic IACS cybersecurity audit
You will cover:
- ICS Cybersecurity Lifecycle
- Security Management & Maintenance
- Security Monitoring & Detection
- IACS Incident Response & Recovery
Lab demonstrations: (Included in modules)
- Network diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Intrusion detection alarm
- Event monitoring
- Configuration management
- Patch management
- Anti-virus management
- Vulnerability scanning tools
- Incident response
- Backup and recovery
Who should attend:
- Operations and maintenance personnel
- Control systems engineers and managers
- System Integrators
- IT engineers and managers industrial facilities
- Plant Safety and Risk Management
ISA Courses TS06, TS12, IC32, IC33 and IC34 or equivalent knowledge/experience.
Not sure this particular course is for you?
A pre-instructional survey is available for you to evaluate your level of understanding of the course material and to show you the types of questions you'll be able to answer after completing the course.
For more information:
Contact us at +1 919-549-8411 or firstname.lastname@example.org to start your company on the path to well-trained employees