Click here to view list of Web Seminar offerings.
This seminar introduces you to the ANSI/ISA99 Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems standards and how these are organized. You will be given a brief introduction to the terminology, concepts, and models of ANSI/ISA99 Cybersecurity and elements of creating a Cybersecurity management system.
You will be able to:
- Recognize elements of the ANSI/ISA99 standards series
- Recognize that ANSI/ISA99.00.01 defines the terminology, concepts, and models for electronic security in the industrial automation and control systems environment
- Identify the elements of ANSI/ISA-99.02.01-2009 - Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems: Establishing an Industrial Automation and Control Systems Security Program
- Discuss how cryptography works and why careful deployment is so critical to success
- Discuss how the ISA standards have been reorganized for 2009
- Identify what security standards and resources are available to your company today
- Explain how the standards will evolve over the next two years
- Recognize the scope of the ISA99 committee's efforts
- Identify the three major phases and elements of an automation security program
You Will Cover:
- Overview of the ANSI/ISA99 Standards: ISA99 Positioning | The New ISA99 Structure | Basic Industrial Automation Cybersecurity Concepts
- ANSI/ISA-99.00.01-2007 - Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems Part 1: Terminology, Concepts, and Models: Typical Questions Addressed by ANSI/ISA99.00.01 | The Clauses | Clause 4: The Situation | Clause 5: Concepts | Clause 6: Models | Example of a Model
- ANSI/ISA-TR99.00.01-2007 - Security Technologies for Industrial Automation and Control Systems
- ANSI/ISA-99.02.01-2009 - Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems: Establishing an Industrial Automation and Control Systems Security Program: Risk Analysis | Addressing Risk with the CSMS | Security Policy, Organization, and Awareness | Selected Security Counter Measures | Implementation | Monitoring and Improving the CSMS
Equipment & System Requirements:
- Touch-tone telephone with a speakerphone for the audio portion of the live seminars
- Internet connection running at 28.8 bps or faster
- Java-enabled browser (Netscape Navigator 4.04 or later or Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01 or later)
- Computer monitor large enough for all participants to view or projection systemfor presentation to larger audiences
*Please note that all US and Canadian participants will dial into a toll-free number. All non-US or non-Canadian participants will dial into a toll number and be charged by the long distance provider for the call.
- Register online for the individual Web Seminar offering.
- To register offline: download the Training Registration Form, complete, and return to ISA with your payment.
- For more detailed information on this topic, consider attending one of these ISA's courses: Using the ANSI/ISA99 to Secure Your Control Systems (IC32) or Introduction to Industrial Automation Security and the ANSI/ISA99 Standards (IC32C).