Plus more than 30 other quality programs available in areas including Industrial IT, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. Other online programs
Gain strong underpinning knowledge and expertise in Industrial Automation covering a wide range of skills ranging from instrumentation, automation and process control, industrial data communications, process plant layout, project and financial management and chemical engineering with a strong practical focus. Industrial Automation is an extremely fast moving area especially compared to the more traditional areas such as electrical and mechanical engineering. The field is diverse and dynamic and offers the opportunity for a well paid and enjoyable career. The aim of the course is to empower you with practical knowledge that will improve your productivity in the area and make you stand out as a leader in industrial automation amongst your peers.
To find out more about who should attend, the course structure, and the delivery format, please review the brochure or visit www.eit.edu.au.
Projected Start Date:
16 October 2016
Click here to download the Advanced Diploma brochure.
This course is taught completely online. The payment of course fees is arranged in a currency appropriate for the location. To find out the fees and payment options available in your location, please contact the EIT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a critical global shortage of automation, instrumentation and control engineers due mainly to restructuring and rapid growth of new industries and technologies. ISA has estimated that at least 15,000 new automation engineers are needed annually in the US alone.
The Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) perfectly addresses this gap in the Industrial Automation industry. The program's twelve core units, and project thesis, provide you with the practical knowledge and skills required.
The content has been carefully designed to provide you with relevant concepts and the necessary tools for today’s fast-moving work environment. For example:
- Power Engineering covers major equipment and technologies used in power systems, including power generation, transmission and distribution networks.
- Programmable Logic Controllers covers in-depth principles of operation of programmable controllers, networking, distributed controllers, and program control strategies.
- Industrial Process Control Systems combines the process identification and feedback control design with a broad understanding of the hardware, system architectures and software techniques widely used to evaluate and implement complex control solutions.
- Industrial Instrumentation identifies key features of widely used measurement techniques and transducers combined with microprocessor devices to create robust and reliable industrial instruments.
Projected Start Date: October 2016
Full detailed program brochure:Click here to download
This course is taught completely online. The payment of course fees is arranged in a currency appropriate for the location. To find out the fees and payment options available in your location, please contact the EIT at email@example.com.
EIT also offers a wide range of live online automation programs endorsed by ISA in which you might be interested. These include:
- Advanced Diploma of Electrical and Instrumentation (E & I) Engineering for Mining
- Advanced Diploma of Electrical and Instrumentation (E & I) Engineering for Oil and Gas Facilities
- Advanced Diploma of Remote Engineering, Mechatronics and Robotics
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Best Practice in Process, Electrical & Instrumentation Drawings and Documentation
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Control Valve Sizing, Selection and Maintenance
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Hazardous Areas and Intrinsic Safety for Engineers and Technicians
- Professional Certificate of Competency in IEC 61850 based Substation Automation
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Instrumentation, Automation and Process Control
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Machine Vision Applications in Industry
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Practical Boiler Control and Instrumentation for Engineers and Technicians
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Process Control Incorporating Loop Tuning and Advanced Control Strategies
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and SCADA Systems
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Safety Instrumentation Systems for Process Industries
To view other E-Learning course offerings from EIT click here.
For specific start dates, fees and more information, please contact Maria Davidson and don’t forget to mention you found out about the program(s) through the ISA.
Phone: (+1) 919 990 9381 / 1800 324 4244
Fax: (+1) 919 314 3981 / 1800 434 4045