Begin preparing early to offer ISA Certification Exams at your local site!
Select an Exam date that gives candidates ample time to fill out and submit their exam applications and study for the exam. Next, you will need to complete the Site Agreement and return it to ISA. Directions on completing the Site Agreement are listed below.
Review these Frequently Asked Questions if you are requesting an exam administration in conjunction with an ISA CCST or CAP Review Course.
- List your exam date on the Site Agreement. Remember that the Site Agreement and exam applications must be must be received six (6) weeks prior to the exam date; however you should send the Site Agreement to ISA as soon as you have established your exam date.
- Candidates may take any of the ISA certification exams on the date you choose.
- Fill out the address of exam site and make sure to include the specific room designation for the exams.
- Review the 8 items under "Special Site Offering" to ensure that your site can qualify to host the exams.
- If your facility contact is different than yourself, please indicate this on the top of the second page.
- Please note that the exams will be offered from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on the exam date of your choice, unless you request otherwise.
- Enclose written directions or provide a Web site, which contains a map and/or directions to the exam site.
- Fill in your contact information. Please include your email address, as this is how you will be notified that your agreement has been processed, name of the Proctor for your exam, and how many individuals will be testing at your site.
- Please review the site agreement to ensure you filled in all needed information.
- Return the Site Agreement to ISA using the address at end of the application, or fax it to ISA at +1 919-549-8288, attention Thyron Williams, along with any payment required. Once your Site Agreement has been received, ISA will contact a Proctor to administer the exam. As soon as a proctor has been obtained, you will receive an email listing the proctor and confirming that your exam site has been established. Approximately one week prior to the exam date you will receive an email indicating how many individuals have applied to test at your site.
- If you have any questions regarding your Site Agreement, please contact Thyron Williams at +1 919-990-9459.