- Review the requirements for the certificate program for which you are applying.
- No application form is necessary for ISA84 SIS Fundamentals Specialist.
- Email the completed application to ISA four (4) weeks prior to your course date. Once approved, you can register for the course and exam online.
- Once you complete the course prerequisite, you will be emailed a testing eligibility code.
- Go to www.prometric.com/ISA to locate a Prometric electronic testing center near you, enter your testing eligibility code, and schedule your exam date and location.
- You will receive an email from Prometric confirming your test date and location.
- Report to the testing center at the scheduled time, carrying a valid, government issued form of identification with a photo and signature, and the confirmation email you received from Prometric.
- You will receive your pass/fail results by email after testing at the Prometric test center.
The ISA84 SIS certificate exams are available electronically through Prometric testing centers. Please visit www.prometric.com/isa to determine what locations are close to you. The candidate eligibility period is six (6) months from the last day of the course you attend.
You may reschedule your exam one (1) time with advanced notice of two days (48 hours) prior to the exam date and time. To avoid incurring additional fees, you must reschedule your exam with advanced notice of five days (120 hours) prior to the exam date and time.
You may retest as many times as needed during your six (6) month eligibility period. The fee $150 each time.
All rescheduling and retesting must be completed within your six (6) month eligibility period.
After the six (6) month eligibility period, if you have not taken and/or passed the exam, you must re-register for the certificate program (course + exam) if you would like to pursue the certificate.
For questions regarding the ISA84 SIS or ISA99/IEC 62443 certificate programs, contact ISA:
Phone: +1 919-549-8411
Fax: +1 919-549-8288