Applying for CCST certification and testing is easy! Apply by paying the application fee. During that process, you will:
- Self-certify that you are fully compliant with the CCST certification criteria, qualifications and conditions for the level of which you are applying; and
- Acknowledge that you may be subject to a random ISA CCST verification audit and will fully agree to provide the supporting documents proving my qualification.
You take your exam at a Prometric test center or online via ProProctor, a Prometric service which allows you to take the exam and be monitored by a proctor remotely, in real time, via the internet. Learn more about online testing by reviewing Online Proctoring for ISA Exams FAQs.
- Pay online using the links below..
Certification Level Price for ISA Members Price for Affiliate Members, Community Members, and List Exam Format Level I - pay online $331 $415 Electronic or Paper and pencil private exam sites - all locations Level II - pay online $315 $397 Electronic or Paper and pencil private exam sites - all locations Level III - pay online $331 $415 Electronic or Paper and pencil private exam sites - all locations
- After paying your exam fee online, you will be emailed a testing eligibility code within 5 to 10 business days.
- Go to www.prometric.com/ISA and enter your testing eligibility code. You can then choose to take your exam at a Prometric electronic testing center near you or schedule one to be remotely proctored via ProProctor.
- You will receive an email from Prometric confirming your test date and location.
- Report to the testing center or online, with a photo identification, and the confirmation email you received from Prometric.
- You will receive your pass/fail results immediately after testing at the Prometric test center or by email, if done via ProProctor.
All ISA certification exams are closed book. No reference material may be brought in to the test site. For CCST Levels I and III, Units Conversion Tables will be provided to candidates in either paper format for paper/pencil exams or as part of a PDF file for electronic exams for reference during the examination. Click here to review the Units Conversion Tables.
For international applicants, please note that the validation study for the exams was done in the United States, so there may be questions on the exams that reference US standards and codes. For a reference of possible U.S. standards and codes to review for each exam, see below.
|Most requested information on the CCST program and commonly downloaded forms|