Computer Based Testing Available
The CAP exam is now available via computer based testing at a Prometric testing center. When you apply you can inquire about testing at a Prometric testing center and you will be provided with information you need to register.
- When you are approved to take the exam, you will be mailed a testing eligibility code.
- Go to www.prometric.com/ISA to locate a Prometric electronic testing center near you, enter your testing eligibility code, and schedule your exam date and location.*
- You will receive an email from Prometric confirming your test date and location.
- Report to the testing center at the scheduled time with a valid, government-issued form of identification with a photo and signature, and the confirmation email you received from Prometric.
- You will receive your pass/fail results immediately after completing the exam at the Prometric testing center.
The local sponsoring professor or employer works with ISA to establish a CAP Associate exam date by completing and submitting the site agreement form.
The local sponsor should fax this agreement to ISA at +1 919-549-8288 six (6) weeks prior to the exam date. Each student will receive a request for documentation of qualifications. Once confirmed they will also receive a confirmation leter.
The local sponsor provides an appropriate classroom setting for the exam and ISA provides a proctor.