Examination Application Fee: $85 for ISA Members; $95 for Non-Members
To apply for recognition:
- Contact ISA with your interest in applying for the ISA CAP exam at 919-549-8411 or email@example.com
- Payment should be submitted at least six (6) weeks prior to the exam date.
- Applicants should study for the exam. Consider purchasing and studying A Guide to the Automation Body of Knowledge (www.isa.org/autobok) as part of your preparation for the exam.
- When your application is approved, you will be mailed a testing eligibility code.
- Go to www.prometric.com/ISA to locate a Prometric electronic testing center near you, enter your testing eligibility code, and schedule your exam date and location.
- You will receive an email from Prometric confirming your test date and location.
- Report to the testing center at the scheduled time with a valid, government-issued form of identification with a photo and signature, and the confirmation email you received from Prometric.
- You will receive your pass/fail results immediately after completing the exam at the Prometric testing center.