Certification programs are a way to enhance credibility, self-image, and encourage life-long learning and professional development. ISA's certification programs benefit employers and automation professionals by promoting development and recognition for individuals, and by providing measurable hiring and promotion qualifications for managers. Certification recognizes and documents your experience, knowledge, and education - and provides an objective, third-party assessment of your skills.
As an individual, getting certified:
- Enhances professional credibility
- Extends knowledge and skills, preparing you for more job responsibilities
- Serves as portable proof of ability
- Enriches self-image and reputation among peers
- Improves career opportunities-promotion, pay increases, job portability
- Encourages life-long learning and professional development