AirGuard® iMesh enables wireless process automation that leverages enhanced security that has been independently validated by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) offering a robust solution for wireless networks in industrial environments to combat cyber threats and malicious attacks.
Designed for low-power and flexible integration, the solution components including an iMesh Gateway and an iMesh Sensor Node together form a cyber-secure bridge linking sensors with IEEE 802.15.4, IEEE 802.11 Wi-Fi and Ethernet networks. iMesh networks offer an affordable, robust ISA100-based solution for improving plant availability and efficiency by extending process monitoring functionality to plant-wide assets in oil refineries, utility factories, electrical power substations and metal and mineral processing facilities. The battery power option allows easy installation of the sensor node where no power is available. The configurable waking period in iMesh sensor node greatly reduce power consumption and increase battery life.
- Process Monitoring: Access previously unreachable input/output points and provide improved insight into plant-wide operations
- Equipment Monitoring: Monitor equipment for a range of variables; vibration, corrosion, oil pressure, airflow, and extremely high temperatures
- Plant Commissioning/Health and Safety: Temperature and pressure detection at multiple, space restricted points. Devices can be re-purposed after initial installation for cost savings
- Energy/Conservation: Plant steam distribution systems can utilize the automated detection features to measure flow and the pH of stack emissions and identify leak and relief valve failures
- Maintenance: Analyze, perform diagnostics, configure and calibrate device operation, installation and overall network performance