- All US book, software, and CD orders are shipped via Federal Express. All International orders will also ship via Federal Express unless otherwise instructed.
- If you request an Overnight service, in order to ship the same day the order is received, your order must be received before 12 PM Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
- Due to the untraceable nature of Canadian USPS and International Surface orders, ISA cannot replace lost/undelivered shipments. For details on guaranteed and other shipment options, contact ISA or select a traceable shipping option.
- Third party products sold through ISA are shipped separately. Rush shipment cannot be guaranteed.
- UPS, Federal Express and DHL cannot deliver to a P.O. box.
ISA Store Return Policies
For products purchased directly from ISA
- Any item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for the full refund less shipping and handling charges as long as the item is in salable condition. ISA will determine whether the returned item is in good condition. (Returns from school Bookstores are allowed within 60 days of receipt in recognition of unique circumstances associated with class schedules and textbook purchase patterns.)
- Software may be returned within 30 days for the full refund less shipping and handling charges only if the shrink wrap on the CD is unbroken. If the return is within 30 days but the shrink wrap is broken, an additional $50 restocking fee ($10 for P&ID Clip Symbols) will be subtracted from the refund in addition to shipping and handling charges.
- Damaged or defective items must be returned within 30 days of receipt in order to receive a full refund or replacement.
- All products returned after 30 days but before 6 months will be refunded the invoiced amount less a 40% restocking fee. (Software must be in original shrink wrap)
- No product returns will be accepted for any reason or for any refund after 6 months from date of receipt.
Please send returns to:
C/o Distribution Center
3252 S. Miami Blvd. #102
Durham, NC 27703
Purchases made through a distributor should be returned to that distributor.