- Basic Continuous Control
If you're looking for a fundamental approach and overview, the Basic Continuous Control Library includes easy-to-understand resources on analytical instrumentation, process instrumentation continuous control, control valves, analog communications, documentation, and control equipment.
- Basic Discrete, Sequencing and Manufacturing Control
As industry needs and technologies merge, the resources found in the Basic Discrete, Sequencing and Manufacturing Control Library will help you understand this ever-changing arena and provide valuable insight into the function and application of discrete input and output devices, discrete and sequencing control.
- Advanced Control
Apply and expand your existing technical knowledge of process modeling, batch control, building automation, environmental issue, and the like using the resources brought together in the Advanced Control Library.
- Reliability, Safety and Electrical
Concerned about plant and personnel safety? The Reliability, Safety and Electrical Library contains resources that are essential if you are working in the areas of alarm management, process safety, electrical installations and electrical safety.
- Integration and Software
The Integration and Software Library provides easy-to-read fundamental resources on digital communications, industrial networks, MES integration, network security, software, data management, and operator interfaces.
- Deployment and Maintenance
The resources found in the Deployment and Maintenance Library will help you understand the work involved in operator training, checkout, system testing and startup, troubleshooting, long-term support and system management.
- Work Structure
Need to identify the scope of a project and justify its costs? The Work Structure Library will help get you started with topics such as automation benefits, project justification, project management, and interpersonal skills.
In addition, ISA presents the Security and the Environmental and Quality Control Collections - suites of books that give breadth and depth of knowledge in these complex areas of automation and controls.
- Basic Continuous Control
ISA Academia Books
ISA's peer-reviewed, authoritative textbooks are used in classrooms and libraries around the world. We make it easy for professors and librarians to select, review, order and re-order titles. Take a look at our most popular selections, and contact ISA Book Production Manager, Liegh Elrod for more information about how to review a textbook for your course or library.
Most Popular Picks for Libraries and Classrooms
- A Guide to the Automation Body of Knowledge, 3rd Edition
- Advanced Control Unleashed: Plant Performance Management for Optimum Benefit
- Advanced pH Measurement and Control, 3rd Edition
- Advanced PID Control
- Advanced Temperature Management and Control, 2nd Edition
- Automation and Control Systems Economics
- Automation Made Easy: Everything You Wanted to Know about Automation - and Need to Ask
- Automation, Systems, and Instrumentation Dictionary (with CD-ROM)
- Basic and Advanced Regulatory Control: System Design and Application, 2nd Edition
- Basic Electricity and Electronics for Control: Fundamentals
- Boiler Control Systems Engineering
- Condensed Handbook of Measurement and Control, 3rd Edition(with CD-ROM)
- Control Loop Foundation-Batch and Continuous Processes
- Control System Documentation: Applying Symbols and Identification, 2nd Edition
- Control Systems Engineering (CSE) Study Guide, 5th Edition
- Control Systems Engineering Exam Reference Manual: A Practical Study Guide, 2nd Edition
- Fieldbuses for Process Control: Engineering, Operation, and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Industrial Control, 2nd Edition
- Fundamentals of Process Control Theory, 3rd Edition (with CD-ROM)
- Human-Machine Interface Design for Process Control Applications
- Industrial Ethernet on the Plant Floor: A Planning and Installation Guide
- Industrial Ethernet, 2nd Edition
- ISA Certified Automation Professional Job Analysis Study
- ISA Handbook of Measurement Equations and Tables, 2nd Edition
- Measurement and Control Basics, 4th Edition w/CD
- Measurement Uncertainty, 4th Edition
- Motors & Drives: A Practical Technology Guide
- PID Controllers: Theory, Design, and Tuning, 2nd Edition
- Practical Project Management - Learning to Manage the Professional, 2nd Edition
- Programmable Controllers, 4th Edition
- Reading a P&ID
- Real-Time Execution for IEC 61499
- Safety Instrumented Systems: Design, Analysis, and Justification, 2nd Edition
- SCADA: Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, 4th Edition
- The Road to Integration: A Guide to Applying the ISA-95 Standard in Manufacturing
- Wireless Networks for Industrial Automation, 3rd Edition