New edition to comply with the specifications for the current exam
Coming soon! Prepare for the Principles and Practices of Engineering (PE) exam in Control Systems Engineering (CSE) with the Control Systems Engineering (CSE) Study Guide, Seventh Edition. This critical resource is being revised to comply with the specifications for the current exam. It will provide general information about the exam as well as specific recommendations to help you prepare. It:
- Provides the qualifications for taking the exam
- Explains the exam process
- Includes tips for preparing for the exam
- Contains lists of reference books and standards to use to prepare for the exam
- Lists the five knowledge areas covered by the exam and subtopics in each area
- Contains 80 sample questions and answers
- Explains the exam scoring process
Sign up now to be notified when this new edition is available for purchase.
As the sponsoring organization for the exam, ISA works with the CSE Committee to develop and update study materials and exam preparation courses, and offers these additional resources:
- Books—In addition to this study guide, ISA offers several publications to help you prepare for the exam. Check out the entire CSE Study Library. You can purchase the full library or individual books.
- Training—ISA offers the Control Systems Engineering (CSE) PE Exam Review Course (EN00). The course is offered in several formats: classroom (EN00), virtual classroom (EN00V), and instructor-guided online (EN00E).