Owl Perimeter Defense Solution (OPDS) Product Line
Owl’s suite of perimeter defense solutions offers comprehensive protection to system security applications on networks of all sizes. At the core of the solutions is DualDiode Technology™ that provides absolute security at the network boundary with a non-IP, non-routable protocol break. Owl solutions are application independent and nonintrusive to legacy networks. The current range of solutions includes Enterprise, Mid-range, and Basic configurations.
Key common features to entire OPDS product line:
- Supports multiple data types and formats concurrently
- Secure one-way transfer support for a broad range of database historians
- Simple, easy-to-use production network implementations
- Owl Security Enhanced Linux Operating System
- Natively interoperable with a wide variety of industrial control systems and applications
- Specialized Owl software applications to support OSIsoft PI Historian, OPC compliant production applications, Modbus and HMI display replication outside production network
Enterprise: Owl Enterprise Perimeter Defense Solution (EPDS)
Comprehensive enough for the largest networks. Agile enough for the swiftest attacks.
- High volume enterprise data sharing and information transfer between production and corporate networks
- DualDiode Technology integrated into commodity Send- and Receive- servers
- Transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps
Mid-Range: Owl Perimeter Defense Solution (OPDS-1000)
Compact. Affordable Electronic Perimeter Defense. Easy To Deploy.
- A compact 1U rack mountable chassis
- Transfer rates up to 1000 Mbps
Basic: Owl Perimeter Defense Solution (OPDS-100 & 100D)
OPDS-100 is available in two form factors – both single 1U rack mount and DIN rail – at an entry-level, low-cost price point.
- Independent Send- and Receive-only servers embedded in each device
- Support for data transfer speed up to 100 Mbps
- Serves the lower volume requirement of smaller plants/isolated production segments