AirGuard® WiMesh networks offer a high performance portfolio of secure wireless mesh devices relied upon by military and industrial applications for continual connectivity and optimal security at all times. Eliminating the need for costly cabling, WiMesh networks offer uncompromised voice, video, and data communications in stringent and hard to reach environments, reducing overhead and deployment costs without any compromise in failsafe security levels.
WiMesh devices are highly credentialed offering IEEE 802.11 standard compliance with enhanced security that has been independently validated by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) offering a robust solution for wireless networks in industrial environments to combat cyber threats and malicious attacks.
Ideally suited to support a vast range of network topographies and dynamic tactical network applications, AirGuard products can be configured as a mesh node, bridge, access point or client capable of simultaneously communicating with IP-based devices such as transmitters, laptops, outdoor IP cameras, radio-frequency identification (RFID) readers or sensors.
- Secure wireless connectivity: A range of security options to accommodate mandated information assurance requirements
- Reliable performance: Supports growing demand for streaming media and advanced applications
- Flexible functionality: Configurable as a mesh node, bridge, access point, bridge/access point or client for seamless integration
- Easy to manage: Web GUI simplifies wireless device configuration and management
- Cost effective: Wireless networking avoids cabling, simplifies incremental network build-out
- Designed for AES 256, validated by NIST and Common Criteria
- Supports 802.11n wireless standard with MIMO, channel bonding and packet aggregation to achieve link rates of up to 300 Mbps
- Self-forming, self-healing mesh network for always-on availability
- Standards-based interface connectivity for devices with Ethernet or serial data interfaces