The Student Section Advisor, working with several interested students, should plan the Section organizational meeting. This group should:
- Schedule the date and site for the first organizational meeting
- Appoint a Membership Chairman
- Plan the program for the organizational meeting - Arrange for the District Vice President to speak on the benefits of ISA membership.
- Prepare and mail the meeting notice - Include a copy of the Society student membership brochure with the invitation.
- Contact the prospective members
- Arrange for ISA display materials
- Keep the staff representative informed on the Section's progress
- State purpose of meeting
Introduction of attendees Introduction of speaker (District Vice President) General Information providing discussion ISA Video or Technical Speaker Closing Summary : Advantages of ISA membership; Date, time and location of next meeting; encourage attendees to publicize formation of Section
Materials required: name badges, registration forms, prospect list form, membership application forms, ISA membership brochures, receipt pad (for those paying in cash).