- August 02, 2022
- Durham, North Carolina
The International Society of Automation (ISA) has announced its 2022 Automation and Leadership Conference, to be held 7-9 November in Galveston, Texas, USA.
“On behalf of ISA leadership, I am delighted to invite the automation community to this brand-new event,” said Carlos Mandolesi, ISA President. “The Automation and Leadership Conference combines ISA’s leadership conference with two days of technical presentations on trending industry topics including digital transformation, cybersecurity, IIoT, smart manufacturing, and process automation.”
Attendees may participate in person or virtually, and will have opportunities to interact and network with ISA leadership and subject-matter experts from the US, Canada, Middle East, Brazil, Malaysia, Spain, and India. In addition to conference sessions, attendees can visit exhibitor booths and attend the ISA Honors and Awards Gala.
Members of the 2022 ISA Executive Board will attend the Automation and Leadership Conference, including:
- President: Carlos Mandolesi, Trinity College Dublin
- President-elect Secretary: Marty Bince, EECOL Electric
- Past President: Steve Mustard, National Automation, Inc.
- Treasurer: Scott Reynolds, Johns Manville
- Executive Director: Claire Ramspeck, ISA
- Ardis Bartle, Apex Measurement and Controls LLC
- R. Donald Bartusiak, Collaborative Systems Integration
- Ken Belteau, Belith Consulting Services
- Paulina Chan, Global Mutual Innovation Consortium
- Jim Garrison, aeSolutions
- Vivek Gupta, DCM Shriram Ltd
- Eddie Habibi, Hexagon PPM
- Maxym Lachance, BBA Inc.
- Claudio Makarovsky, Microsoft
- J. Parsons, LONG Building Technologies
- Rajesh Rathi, Control Infotech, Inc.
- Debashis Sadhukhan, NASA Glenn Research Center
- Jagdish Shukla, Servilink Systems Ltd.
- Prabhu Soundarrajan, Republic Services
- Ashley Weckwerth, Burns & McDonnell
About the International Society of Automation (ISA)
The International Society of Automation (ISA) is a non-profit professional association founded in 1945 to create a better world through automation. ISA advances technical competence by connecting the automation community to achieve operational excellence and is the trusted provider of standards-based foundational technical resources, driving the advancement of individual careers and the overall profession. ISA develops widely used global standards; certifies professionals; provides education and training; publishes books and technical articles; hosts conferences and exhibits; and provides networking and career development programs for its members and customers around the world.