- June 05, 2019
Unique event targets the critical challenges facing oil, gas, and chemical companies
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina USA (06 June 2019) - The best and brightest minds in the process industries will return to Houston this fall to present solutions to the most pressing challenges in energy processing and process manufacturing.
ISA's 2019 Process Industry Conference, to be held 4-6 November at The Westin Houston, Memorial City, is a world-class event targeted to engineers, automation professionals, industry leaders, business owners, and others representing oil, gas, and chemical companies in midstream and downstream sectors as well as engineering and manufacturing associations.
This year's event has been expanded to deliver more comprehensive technical content and best-practice advances, particularly in the areas of instrumentation/control, cybersecurity and safety systems, open architecture and infrastructure, and operational improvement.
- Gain unique insights and keen perspectives on critical process industry trends and challenges during compelling keynote presentations
- Discover the latest technical updates and guidance on manufacturing processes and technologies
- Engage directly with thought leaders and speakers, and participate in interactive topical sessions
- Explore new products and applications, and find solutions to key operational needs during the Exhibitor Showcase
- Have the opportunity to advance their knowledge through expert-led, post-conference training
Conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- Alarm Management
- Automation Projects (PLCS, DCS, & SCADA)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Intelligent Device Management
- Model Predictive Control
- Operator Training
- Pipeline Automation
- Procedural Control Applications
- Process Optimization
- Smart Manufacturing with MES/MOM Applications
- Smart Sensors & IIoT
- Functional Safety Lifecycle
- Risk Analysis
- SIL Determination/Verification
- Operation and Maintenance
- Proven In Use Justification
- Product Certification
- Cybersecurity and Functional Safety Lifecycle
- Supply Chain Cybersecurity
- Best Practices in Cybersecurity Assessment
- Open Architecture & Infrastructure
- Operator Performance/Operational Excellence
- Robotics & Intelligent Systems
- Autonomous & Remotely Operated Vehicles
- Industrial Robots & Robot System Safety
- Computing & Visualization
ISA is proud to have representatives from the following organizations participating as part of this year's event. Each entity will be providing sessions and subject matter experts unique to their missions-broadening the depth and quality of the technical content and furnishing valuable new industry perspectives.
The Society for Underwater Technology (www.sut.org)
A multidisciplinary learned society bringing together organizations and individuals with an interest in underwater technology, ocean science, and offshore engineering.
The Open Process Automation Forum (www.opengroup.org)
The Open Group works with customers and suppliers of technology products and services, and with consortia and other standards organizations to capture, clarify, and integrate current and emerging requirements, establish standards and policies, and share best practices to ensure openness, interoperability, and consensus.
Center for Operator Performance (www.operatorperformance.org)
The Center's mission is to raise the performance level of operators and improve health, safety, and environmental effectiveness.
Post-conference training opportunities
Following the conference, ISA will offer the following four world-class training courses led by ISA's subject matter experts.
Note: Registration for training courses is separate from, and in addition to, the conference registration fee. For more detail on these courses, visit the conference website. To register, contact ISA at +1 919-549-8411 or email@example.com.
Early bird registration discounts and special hotel rates
Register early for the full conference and save!
- ISA Member: 640 USD - Non-Member/List: 800 USD (on or before 31 August)
- ISA Member: 750 USD - Non-Member/List: 900 USD (after 31 August)
To register or to gain more information on ISA's 2019 Process Industry Conference, please visit the conference website.
ISA is offering a discounted rate of $189.00/per night at the conference hotel, the Westin Houston, Memorial City in Houston, that is available until 11 October 2019. To reserve your hotel room online click HERE or call The Westin at +1 281-501-4300.