- February 27, 2019
- Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Take advantage of an expert-driven technical program, solution showcase and value-added training opportunities
The International Society of Automation (ISA) today announces that registration is currently open for its 2019 Analysis Division Symposium, which will explore the latest advances in process analytics techniques and applications, 6-8 May 2019, in scenic Galveston, Texas, USA.
The extensive conference program incorporates the critical insights of leading experts who will deliver peer-reviewed technical papers; provide important technical updates; highlight trends and innovations; and review best practices and success stories in the process analytical arena.
Why should you attend?
- Meet and engage with leading analysis professionals and thought leaders in the industry
- Discover the latest trends, technical updates and advances in analytical processes, techniques, and applications
- Participate in training opportunities, including both ISA- and vendor-led workshops
- Advance your knowledge through thought-provoking keynote sessions
- Explore new products and applications and find solutions to business problems at the vendor showcase
An unbiased forum for process analyzer technology professionals
Topics to be covered include, but are not limited to:
- Chemical Analyzers
- Systems Integration
- Physical Properties
- Gas Detectors
- Sampling Systems
- Emerging Technologies
- Environmental Impacts
Valuable training opportunities
ISA offers two world-class training workshops led by industry experts who have real-world experience applying the technology. On Sunday, 5 May, ISA will hold both introductory and advanced ISA process analyzer courses. On Thursday, 9 May, leading vendors will provide hands-on training on their latest solutions and applications.
Note: Registration for training courses is separate from, and in addition to, your conference registration fee.
Act now to ensure your attendance at this one-of-a-kind event. Register and learn more about the symposium by visiting the ISA Analysis Division Symposium website. Join the conversation at #ISAAD2019.