- May 01, 2017
- Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
ISA's Member's Choice Awards program provides a unique opportunity for you to recognize your peers. Unlike other ISA Honors and Awards programs, the Member's Choice Awards allow ISA members to nominate, vote for, and select (by voting) Member's Choice honorees.
Members may vote once a day, every day, during the voting period-1 May to 31 May 2017-for the candidate of their choice. There is no limit on the number of times you can vote during the voting period. Members may vote based on the following eligibility status:
- Current leaders of any ISA division may vote for Division Leader of the Year
- Current leaders of any ISA section may vote for Section Leader of the Year
- Current ISA student members may vote for Student Mentor of the Year
- All current ISA members may vote for Volunteer Leader of the Year
Find a list of candidates and a summary of their achievements here. Votes will be tallied after the voting period ends and the candidate with the highest number of votes WINS.
A running tally of votes is displayed at the online voting site to let you know how your candidate compares to competing nominees in that category.
The voting period will end on 31 May 2017.