- May 01, 2016
- Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
ISA Standards Committee meetings a key component of the 2016 ISA POWID/EPRI Symposium
In addition to technical papers and presentations, keynote speeches, ISA and industry training sessions, and vendor exhibits, the 59th ISA POWID/EPRI Symposium will host the ISA67 Nuclear Power Plant Standards and ISA77 Fossil Power Plant Standards committee and subcommittee meetings. The 2016 Symposium will be held 27-30 June, at the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) Conference Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The ISA67 and ISA77 Standards committees have published numerous standards used industry-wide and remain diligently working on updating existing—and preparing new—documents. The subcommittee meetings will be held Monday, 27 June from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Those subcommittees proposing to meet are:
- ISA67.01, Transducer and Transmitter Installation for Nuclear Safety Applications
- ISA67.04, Setpoints for Safety-Related Instrumentation Used in Nuclear Power Plants
- ISA67.06, Performance Monitoring for Nuclear Safety-Related Instrument Channels in Nuclear Power Plants
- ISA77.00, Fossil Fuel Power Plant Definitions and Basic Control Concepts
- ISA77.20, Fossil Simulators Functional Requirements
- ISA77.22, Power Plant Automation
- ISA77.40, Fossil Fuel Power Plant Functional Diagram Usage
- ISA77.42, Feedwater Control
- ISA77.70, Fossil Fuel Power Plant Instrument Piping Installation
- ISA77.82, Fossil Fuel Power – Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Control Systems
The ISA67 and ISA77 Standards committees will meet following the subcommittee meetings on Monday\ or on Thursday, 30 June, handling the main business of each committee and allowing subcommittee chairs to report on their meetings. The schedule is currently being reviewed and will be finalized shortly. For updates and additional information on the standards meetings, please contact ISA staff member Eliana Brazda at email@example.com.
ISA standards committees are open and observers and new participants are always welcome. If you are interested in joining an ISA standards committee, you are encouraged to complete our online application form.