Honeywell Recognizes Partner Contributions to Process Solutions Growth in India
BANGALORE, India, April 03, 2012 - Honeywell (NYSE:HON) recently hosted its India region channel partners at the Honeywell Business Partner Conclave 2012 in Gangtok. The annual conference underscored the importance of mutual growth and the success of Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) and its partner community in India.
The fourth edition of the Indian regional partner conference had a theme of 'Profitable Growth Together' and featured sessions on the company's strategic direction for the year, new initiatives, channel successes and keynotes by HPS India executives. The company also presented 19 channel partners with 2011 HPS partner awards, including awards for partner of the year, outstanding performance, sales excellence, service excellence and special recognition.
The event offered HPS partners the opportunity to engage with the HPS' India leadership team and other partners on key issues such as the growth in process automation, global and regional strategies, best practices, operational and commercial priorities and channel management programs for 2012.
"At Honeywell, we are committed to accelerating the growth of our business partners by expanding their opportunities and continuously improving their expertise. They are valuable contributors to our business and critical to our expansion," said Amitava Biswas, country manager, Honeywell Process Solutions, India. "The Conclave is an opportunity to recognize their efforts, hear feedback and provide strategic direction.
Honeywell's 2011 'Business Partner of the Year' award, which recognizes exemplary performance, was won by J. Systems and Services.. Receiving the award, Jay Shukla, business manager, J. Systems and Services said, "We are delighted to win this award for the second year running. This recognition reaffirms the direction of our efforts and we look forward to growing our decade-long partnership with Honeywell."
Artee Flow won Honeywell's award for 'Outstanding Performance' for 2011. This award recognizes exceptional performance, growth and customer service. Rajesh Gupta, managing director, Artee Flow said, "Honeywell is a great brand, and stands out as the industry's best in offering growth support. We appreciate Honeywell's partner growth strategy and accept this award as a challenge to perform even better next time."
The full list of winners at the Honeywell Business Partner Conclave 2012 is:
- Business Partner Of The Year - J. Systems & Services
- Outstanding Performance - Artee Flow Controls Pvt. Ltd.
Sales Excellence Awards
- Sales Excellence Gold in Field Instruments - Fluid Controls
- Sales Excellence Silver in Field Instruments - Emecon Controls Pvt. Ltd.
- Sales Excellence Gold in Process Instruments - Mantech Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- Sales Excellence Silver in Process Instruments - Globe Engineering Associates
- Sales Excellence Gold in Modular Systems - Artee Flow Controls Pvt. Ltd
- Sales Excellence Silver in Modular Systems - EDS Instruments and Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Service Excellence Awards
- Service Excellence in Modular Systems - Ditap-V Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- Service Excellence in Process Instruments - Mantech Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- Service Excellence in Field Instruments - Prime Enterprises
Individual Recognition Awards
- Outstanding Sales Performance in Field Instruments - Himanshu Solanki, J Systems and Services
- Outstanding Sales Performance in Field Instruments - Banwarilal Gupta, Artee Flow Controls Pvt. Ltd.
- Outstanding Sales Performance in Modular Systems - Prabhashankar Choubey, Technisys Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Outstanding Sales Performance in Process Instruments - Pinaki Chakraborty, In - Line Engineering & Marketing Services
- Outstanding Service Performance in Process Instruments - Ramkishan, Mantech Automation Pvt. Ltd.
Special Recognition Awards
- Special Recognition in Modular Systems - Technysis Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Special Recognition in Modular Systems - Rupa Electric
- Special Recognition in Modular Systems - SPA Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
Honeywell International (www.honeywell.com
) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell's shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywellnow.com
. Honeywell Process Solutions is part of Honeywell's Automation and Control Solutions group, a global leader in providing product and service solutions that improve efficiency and profitability, support regulatory compliance, and maintain safe, comfortable environments in homes, buildings and industry. For more information about Process Solutions, access www.honeywellprocess.com
This release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. All statements, other than statements of fact, that address activities, events or developments that we or our management intend, expect, project, believe or anticipate will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on management's assumptions and assessments in light of past experience and trends, current conditions, expected future developments and other relevant factors. They are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results, developments and business decisions may differ from those envisaged by our forward-looking statements. Our forward-looking statements are also subject to risks and uncertainties, which can affect our performance in both the near- and long-term. We identify the principal risks and uncertainties that affect our performance in our Form 10-K and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
# # #