Honeywell Industrial Cyber Security: Automated Patching and Anti-Virus Service
Avoid downtime and safeguard your plant with Honeywell automated patching and anti-virus service. This service is designed to remove the manual work required to comply with your organizations patching standards and assist you in eliminating vulnerabilities that could impact operations stability and safety. Honeywell automatically delivers the patches and anti-virus updates down to every end node in your distributed control system (DCS) while you remain in control of when the installation occurs. Honeywell supports McAfee (Intel Security) and Symantec Anti-Virus programs and software patches for Microsoft OS, Adobe Products and Control System Software.
Ensure a stable and resilient baseline infrastructure with Honeywell automated patching and anti-virus service.
- Eliminates the need to visit each computer in your controls environment to apply updates
- Removes the guess work and manual effort
- Provides a central console where you can control exactly when each update is installed
- Delivers only updates that have been thoroughly tested for impacts to your control systems
- Prevents malware exposure by delivery over a secure channel
- Reduces the exposure to cyber attacks that can be introduced by making firewall changes needed to obtain updates.
To learn more about Honeywell Automated Patching and Anti-Virus Service, visit our website www.becybersecure.com
Date Submitted*: 1/4/2016