Industries have long relied on global standards to solve technical problems and bring consistency to process and product design. Leveraging industry standards increases productivity, lowers costs, and keeps people, industrial facilities, and commercial buildings safe.
Given the interconnectivity of today’s advanced computer and control networks—where vulnerabilities exploited in one sector can impact and damage multiple sectors—it’s essential that cybersecurity standards be broadly applicable across industries or sectors.
ISA is the author of the ISA/IEC 62443 Industrial Automation and Control Systems Security series of standards, the world’s only consensus-based cybersecurity standards for automation and control system applications. These standards codify hundreds of years of operational technology and IoT cybersecurity subject-matter expertise.
Developed by a cross-section of international cybersecurity subject-matter experts from industry, government, and academia, the evolving standards represent a comprehensive approach to cybersecurity.
- Learn why cybersecurity standards matter
- Purchase an individual copy of one or more ISA/IEC 62443 standards
- Learn about a company-wide subscription to industry standards
- Request a copy of the ISA/IEC 62443 Quick Start Guide, courtesy of the ISA Global Cybersecurity Alliance
- Purchase a license to ISA’s standards now
- Learn more about ISA's automation cybersecurity expertise