Applying for CAP certification and testing is easy! Apply online today by paying the application fee.
During that process, you will:
- Self-certify that you are fully compliant with the CAP certification criteria, qualifications and conditions for the level of which you are applying; and
- Acknowledge that you may be subject to a random ISA CAP verification audit and will fully agree to provide the supporting documents proving my qualification.
You can take your exam at a Prometric test center or online via ProProctor, a Prometric service which allows you to take the exam and be monitored by a proctor remotely, in real time, via the internet. Learn more about online testing by reviewing Online Proctoring for ISA Exams FAQs.
- Pay online
- $347 ISA Member
- $467 Affiliate Member/Community Member/List
- You will be emailed a testing eligibility code within 5 to 10 business days
- Go to www.prometric.com/ISA and enter your testing eligibility code. You can then choose to take your exam at a Prometric electronic testing center near you or schedule one to be remotely proctored via ProProctor
- You will receive an email from Prometric confirming your test date and location
- Report to the testing center or online, with a photo identification, and the confirmation email you received from Prometric
- You will receive your pass/fail results immediately after testing at the Prometric testing center or by email, if done via ProProctor
For international applicants, please note that the validation study for the exams was done in the United States, so there may be questions on the exams that reference US standards and codes. For a reference of possible US standards and codes to review for the exam see below:
|Most Requested Information and Commonly Downloaded Forms|