ISA Leaders Meetings engage a cross-section of ISA volunteer leaders in the policy-setting and decision-making process through work sessions that focus on society business.
Due to ongoing health and safety concerns, in-person Leadership Events are not yet confirmed for 2022. Information will be shared as it becomes available.
Get the Most from Leadership Events
- Attend the receptions, group events, lunches, and evening hospitalities to develop and engage your network.
- Take advantage of the time at the kick-off and wrap-up sessions to learn about and discuss key strategic initiatives of ISA.
- All sessions are open to attendees, unless otherwise noted. Find some time and attend a meeting of a group in which you might be interested in joining. Please note that the rooms are set to accommodate the group that is meeting. Observers should sit in gallery seating and participate at the invitation of the chair.
- Plan time in your day to attend the leadership sessions. These sessions provide opportunity for you to enhance your leadership skills, both for ISA and for your employer. This is also a great time to share your experiences and develop relationships with other ISA leaders.
- Schedule accordingly so you do not miss the workshops and training specific for your ISA role. These focused events for section and division leaders will help you get the most out of your leadership experience and take your group to the next level.
- Attend the Gala to honor those doing great things around you. By recognizing our peers, we enhance the future of our profession.
- Attend the President's Luncheon to hear the State of the Society address. We will also take a few moments to recognize our leaders and pass the gavel to our future President.
- Experience the Council of Society Delegate meeting (from the gallery unless you are a seated delegate). See our Society in business and addressing the future needs of the organization.
Leadership events represent a significant investment of Society resources. The President utilizes a team of volunteer and staff leaders to develop the program and experiences for you. If you would like to get involved or have any comments, email email@example.com.