ISA offers training courses in a variety of formats to suit your specific needs.
Each format offers expert-developed, unbiased educational content. All instructor-led formats are taught by real-world industry experts. Some courses and formats include hands-on labs using our custom designed portable trainers. No matter which format you choose, you will earn CEUs and a Certificate of Completion when you successfully complete the course.
Note: Not all courses are offered in every format. See specific courses for available formats and offerings.
Classroom TrainingOur most robust form of training—many include hands-on labs.
- In-person classroom setting
- Lecture and hands-on instruction provided by an expert instructor
- Printed course materials provided
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment such as our custom-designed personal trainers (where applicable)
- Make connections by interacting with the instructor and other attendees during breaks and lunch
Virtual Classroom TrainingInstructor-led format covering the same material as the classroom course, but in a virtual setting so you can attend remotely.
These courses are indiciated with the letter "V" following the course number.
- Live instructor in real time
- PDF of course materials provided
- Live, interactive webinar format that mirrors the traditional classroom
- Engage in real-time discussions and Q&A sessions
Instructor-Guided Online TrainingSo much more than just an online course! Learn at your own pace when it’s convenient for you to complete the assignments by the milestone deadline.
These courses are indiciated with the letter "E" following the course number.
- Expert-developed, detailed road map for learning the course material with weekly reading and course module viewing assignments
- Supplemental homework assignments to support learning
- Divided into pre-recorded modules with time-frame milestones for completion
- Interact with the instructor through email and via scheduled, instructor-led virtual discussions
- Interact with fellow attendees via Google groups
- PDF of course materials and other included resources are provided prior to course start date
- Pre- and post-module surveys
- Pre- and post-course surveys
- Additional resources may be included, such as standards, textbooks, and other reference material
Self-Paced Modular TrainingLearn at your own pace at a time that is convenient for you.
These courses are indiciated with the letter "M" following the course number.
- Provides the same course materials that are covered in other formats (if applicable)
- Divided into pre-recorded modules with no time limits* for completion.
- Watch modules in any order and as many times as you need
- Notes and additional resources (where applicable) are included
View a Full List of Self-Paced, Modular Courses