Length: 2 days
CEU Credits: 1.4
Course Hours: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Certification of Completion: A Certificate of Completion indicating the total number of CEUs earned will be provided upon successful completion of the course.
This course reviews the knowledge and skills required to both specify the most popular process control and emissions analyzers and to understand the sample conditioning technologies to adapt these analyzers to continuous processes.
You will be able to:
- Recognize the practical aspects of Process Analytical Chemistry
- Explain the relationship between Process Control and Process Analytical Instrumentation
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of Process Analyzer Measurement Technologies
- Describe a Process Gas Chromatograph's basic configuration
- Decide which oxygen and water detection technology to apply to a given sample stream
- Configure a basic Process Sample Conditioning System
- Recognize the newest Process Analytical Technologies
You will cover:
- Process Analyzer Technology I: Overview of Considerations
- Process Analyzer Technology II: Process Gas Chromatography
- Process Analyzer Technology III: Oxygen and Water
- Process Analyzer Technology IV: Spectroscopy I
- Process Analyzer Technology V: Spectroscopy II
- Process Analyzer Technology VI: New Stuff
- Process Analyzer Sampling: Process Sample Conditioning | Stack Emissions and Particles
- Specify process analyzers for process analytical measurement requirements
- Design a basic Process Sample Conditioning System
- Observe the construction of a Sample Conditioning System
- Students should have two (2) years of process analyzer maintenance experience
- One (1) year of laboratory experience
- Bachelor's degree in a science or chemical engineering
If you wish to register offline, download the Training Registration Form, complete, and return to ISA with your payment.
Not sure this particular course is for you?
A pre-instructional survey is available for you to evaluate your level of understanding of the course material and to show you the types of questions you'll be able to answer after completing the course.
For more information:
Contact us at +1 919-549-8411 or email@example.com to start your company on the path to well-trained employees.