InTech provides the most thought-provoking and authoritative coverage of automation technologies, applications, and strategies to enhance automation professionals’ on-the-job success.
- Web Exclusive: The top four criteria for manufacturing software comparison
The top criteria today’s companies are focusing on to narrow the MOM landscape to vendors and solutions that meet their needs.
- Factory Automation: Automation project justification – just about the math?
Any new automation project requires economic justification: hard “dollars and cents” and also “soft” benefits
- Automation IT: OPC Foundation open standards
This article explores the OPC vision, and the who, what, when, where, and why of OPC interoperability in 2014.
- Cover Story: Next frontier: Operator-automation relationship
By empowering operators with the right human-automation relationship tools, companies will achieve and exceed their goals.
- Process Automation: Big changes ahead for Fieldbus Foundation on the eve of twentieth anniversary
The Fieldbus Foundation will celebrate its twentieth year in 2014. It is also a year of transformation into what could very well be a new organization entirely.
- Special Section: Reference recorders shake up old standards
Today, reference recorders are shaking up old standards in the oil and gas industry.
- System Integration: Field wireless networks
ISA-100.11a and other wireless technologies are making inroads into process control and measurement applications