ISA Store Return Policies | ISA
ISA Store Return Policies
For products purchased directly from ISA
- Any item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for the full refund less shipping and handling charges as long as the item is in salable condition. ISA will determine whether the returned item is in good condition. (Returns from school Bookstores are allowed within 60 days of receipt in recognition of unique circumstances associated with class schedules and textbook purchase patterns.)
- Software may be returned within 30 days for the full refund less shipping and handling charges only if the shrink wrap on the diskettes or CD-ROM is unbroken.
If the return is within 30 days but the shrink wrap is broken, an additional $50 restocking fee ($10 for P&ID Clip Symbols) will be subtracted from the refund in addition to shipping and handling charges.
- Damaged or defective items must be returned within 30 days of receipt in order to receive a full refund or replacement.
- All products returned after 30 days but before 6 months will be refunded the invoiced amount less a 40% restocking fee. (Software must be in original shrink wrap)
- No product returns will be accepted for any reason or for any refund after 6 months from date of receipt.
- The ISA Directory of Automation is a non-returnable item.
|Please send returns to:
C/o Distribution Center
67 Alexander Dr
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Purchases made through a distributor should be returned to that distributor.