AUTOMATION AND CONTROL CURRICULUM
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE CURRICULUM
MACHINE TECHNOLOGY CURRICULUM
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE CURRICULUM
PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE CURRICULUM
WORKPLACE SKILLS CURRICULUM
This comprehensive library of nearly 300 courses is sure to meet your technical training needs!
Browse the complete library of Online Training Courses.
- Whether you're looking for specific training topics for yourself or your staff, ISA CyberU has the courses you need when you need them.
- You can design your own training program or one of our training consultants would be happy to help you.
- ISA CyberU keeps a record of all your training for HR files and/or regulatory audits. We can track your progress so you don't have to keep up with it yourself.
NOTE: Courses registered for and completed prior to November 2002 will not be included on individual student transcipts through this new online learning management system.
- NOTE: Unfortunately, all online courses do not support the new Windows Vista platform. It is recommended that courses be taken in a Windows 2000 or XP system environment. There is no current information on whether or not these courses will be transitioned to operate in the new Vista environment in the near future.
Each course provides:
interactive audio and visual presentations.
review questions throughout to check your understanding.
access for up to 3 weeks from date of purchase. (Special one-year access options available for library or curriculum purchases.)
a certificate of completion and Continuing Education Units (CEU) upon successful completion.
Individual course and series pricing are available. For multiple library purchases and discount pricing, please contact ISA at (919) 549-8411.
Recommended System Requirements
- Pentium II with 16-bit sound card
- 128 MB RAM
- PC Speakers and/or headphones
- High-speed Internet Connection: 128K required, 256K recommended
- Color VGA monitor (0.28 pitch, Non-interlaced)
- Microsoft compatible mouse
- Internet Explorer 5 or Netscape 6 (or better)
- Media Player 8.0
- Windows 98, 2000, XP
- Flash Player
- Java 1.3 or later
Online Training Troubleshooting FAQ|