Motor & Drive Systems 2013
February 07, 2013 - February 08, 2013
Rosen Plaza Hotel, 9700 International Drive
Orlando, FL United States
Motor & Drive Systems 2013, February 7-8 in Orlando, Fla., is an international, industry-leading conference focused on the latest growth trends and technical advancements impacting motor and drive systems. Join hundreds of peers and potential business partners and discover how new technologies are improving performance, energy efficiency and providing cost savings in a variety of applications.
This annual conference will feature more than 25 presentations on new motor and drive technologies and design considerations, motion control, power electronics/modules and components. Sessions will also cover market trends and growth areas as well as regulatory and safety issues.
New to the 2013 Event:
New Motor Technologies & Applications
OEM Design Engineer Panel
Magnetic Manufacturer Panel
Regulatory & Safety Issues
New Subsystem & Component Development
Design & Development of Motor & Drive Systems
The event serves technical and management professionals involved in all sectors of motor, drive and motion control technologies including OEMs, end users, integrators and dealers including:
- Equipment OEMs that use AC motors, DC motors and other motion control components in their equipment
- Designers of AC motors, DC motors, drives, uninterruptable power supplies, power modules,
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with motors and related power equipment
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying motors and related equipment
This conference provides the best forum to learn from leading motor and drive system manufacturers on new technologies entering the market and whats ahead.
For more information go to http://www.e-driveonline.com/conferences/