OPC Technology Summit
October 16, 2012 - October 18, 2012
• Full multi-day Program covers OPC UA Technology Overview, Value Proposition and Information Model.
• End-user application presentations for Process Automation, Machine Automation and Enterprise Integration.
• Keynote speaker, Tom Koulopoulos, information management consultant and founder of Delphi Group, challenges us to rethink everything we’ve learned to date about the intelligent connectivity of people and machines.
• Compliance and Certification: Find out what’s important to suppliers and end-users.
• OPC UA technology adoption roadmap for leading automation suppliers, including speakers from ABB, Invensys, Rockwell Automation, Siemens and Yokogawa
• Welcome Reception on Tuesday evening, Oct. 16: Connect with industry peers and meet our featured speakers!
• Networking Dinner Event on Wednesday, Oct. 17, at Planet Hollywood in Downtown Disney. Dinner and transportation included with your registration fee.
For more information go to http://www.opcfoundation.org/Events/EventDetails.aspx?CM=1&RI=1411&CN=COM&CI=495&CU=4