InTeq - Where Automation Professionals Turn for Practical Solutions to today’s Challenges
InTeq provides a thought-provoking and authoritative coverage of automation technologies, applications, and strategies to enhance automation professionals' on-the-job success.
Published by ISA MAHARASHTRA SECTION, InTeq addresses industry challenges, new technologies, and fundamentals in a practical approach. It is published for engineers, managers, technicians, and other automation professionals with the active involvement of automation leaders, subject-matter experts, and educators.
The intent is to address the issues facing the rapidly changing automation industry, offering a balance of basic and advanced treatment of topics such as:
- Enterprise-level topics of interest for technicians, engineers and managers
- Technical support level issues
- Strategies for major raw materials processing and discrete manufacturing industry sectors on technologies and business operations
- New technologies and their applications
- fundamental of Instrumentation
- Changing trends and Industry standards
- Professional career development and growth
- Industry and organization news and updates about ISA and other major industry associations.
Editorial for 2012
InTeq is available in digital and can be downloaded from the site.
If you would like to contribute an article, please contact an InTeq Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org, with copy to email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org .
Let us hear from you with a letter addressed to the editor at email@example.com, with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com .
You will find the advertising rates are very attractive.
Related FilesISA MAHARASHTRA InTeq Magazine Oct 2012 Issue (Adobe PDF File)
ISA MAHARASHTRA InTeq Magazine July 2012 Issue (Adobe PDF File)
ISA MAHARASHTRA InTeq Magazine May 2012 Issue (Adobe PDF File)
ISA MAHARASHTRA InTeq Magazine Mar 2012 Issue (Adobe PDF File)