Subject: ISA95 committee - Metal industry survey
Dear ISA Mining & Metals Division Members,
To help a customer figuring out ISA-95 awareness in Metal Industry, would
you please reply to this message if you can answer yes to questions (1) and
(2) or having opinion about (3)
1) Is your company in "Metal"?
2) Are you involved in Metal industries (Your Company itself is not in Metal, but has relationships with that industry as a contractor / integrator / consultant / research
3) What do you think about ISA-95 in Metal Industry?
a) Part 2/4 data structures / B2MML
b) Part 3 functional breakdown
Please respond to:
Mining & Metals Division
As a member of ISA, you are entitled to download ISA Standards free, for your own personal use.
As a member of the Mining & Metals Industries community, you will probably be especially interested in these:
- ISA12 Hazardous Locations
- ISA18, Instrument Signals and Alarms
- ISASP77.60, Human Machine Interface
- ISA84 Safety Systems
- ISA88, Batch Control Systems
- ISA95, Enterprise/Control Integration Committee
- ISA 99 Security
- ISA100, Wireless Systems for Automation
- ISA101, Human-Machine Interface