SOC - Life Members Committee
The primary purpose of this committee is to serve as a mentoring and resource group within the Society. The committee objectives are to:
- channel the wisdom and expertise of Life Members to entry-level industry professionals.
- support a broad range of student activities.
- encourage continuing education and training within the profession.
- involve Life Members in the activities of ISA.
- provide financial assistance to support student activities. To request assistance, complete and submit this form.