WWID Annual Symposium
The WWID holds an annual symposium that focuses on the unique challenges for instrumentation, SCADA and automatic control in the water/wastewater sector.
Crowne Plaza Orlando-Universal Hotel
Aug 5-7, 2013 (Tuesday - Thursday)
Orlando, Florida, USA
Early-bird registration is $325 for ISA members (List price is $425.)
Discounts for ISA, WEF and AWWA members.
Exhibitor tables are priced at $875 each and come with 2 full conference passes.
There are various sponsorship opportunities at the $500, $1500 and $3000 levels.
Attendee registration is now online.
There are also two short-courses available: 1-day SCADA Cybersecurity & 2-day I&C Troubleshooting
Authors present a 30-minute talk, 6-12 page paper, or a 3'x4' large format poster.
Abstracts were due Dec 15, 2013.
First Draft submissions are due March 6, 2014.
Final drafts were due May 15, 2014.
Copy of the Call for Abstracts.
Visit the WWAC Symposium website at www.isawwsymposium.com for more information.
From its beginnings as an water/wastewater instrumentation symposium, the WWAC Sumposium has grown to be an event that covers the encompassing areas of automation, instrumentation and control systems in the water/wastewater sector.
- 2013 WWAC Symposium Aug 6-8, 2013 - Crowne Plaza Orlando-Universal Hotel, Orlando, Florida (website)
- 2012 WWAC Symposium Aug 7-9, 2012 - Holiday Inn Castle Resort Hotel, Orlando, Florida (website)
- 6th WWAC Symposium: June 22-23, 2011 - Chase Park Plaza Hotel, St. Louis, Missouri (website)
- 5th WWAC Symposium: August 4-6, 2010 - Doubletree Castle Hotel, Orlando, Florida (website)
- 4th WWAC Symposium: August 4-6, 2009 - Doubletree Castle Hotel, Orlando, Florida (website)
- 3rd WWAC Symposium: August 4-6, 2008 - Doubletree Castle Hotel, Orlando, Florida
- 2nd WWAC Symposium: August 4-7, 2007 - Doubletree Castle Hotel, Orlando, Florida
Prior to 2007 the symposium was focussed primarily on instrumentation aspects of the water/wastewater sector:
- 1st WWID Symposium: August 20-21, 2003 - Grosvenor Resort Hotel, Orlando, Florida