WWID Annual Sympoisum
"Water/Wastewater and Automated Control Symposium"
The WWID holds an annual symposium every summer that focuses on the unique challenges for instrumentation and automation in the water/waste water sector.
This year's symposium is being held in St. Louis, Missouri on June 22-23, 2011..
ISA 6th Water & Wastewater and Automatic Controls (WWAC) Symposium
June 22-23, 2011 (Thursday/Friday)
Chase Park Plaza Hotel
St. Louis, MIssouri
We are currently accepting both registrations and paper abstracts.
There is a discount for early registration for this event.
The Call For Papers deadline is January 24, 2011
Visit the WWAC Symposium website for more information and to register online.
In the past, symposia have been help at various locations in the USA.
- 5th Annual Symposium: August 4-6, 2010 - Doubletree Castle Hotel, Orlando, Florida (website)
- 4th Annual Sympsoium: August 4-6, 2009 - Doubletree Castle Hotel, Orlando, Florida (papers, website)
- 3rd Annual Symposium: August 4-6, 2008 - Doubeltree Castle Hotel, Orlando, Florida
- 2nd Annual Symposium - checking archives...
- 1st Annual Symposium: August 20-21, 2003 - Orlando, Florida