Food & Pharmaceuticals Division
The Food and Pharmaceutical Industries Division (also known as FPID) is organized within the Industry and Sciences Department of ISA. The Food and Pharmaceutical Industries Division is the Division for sharing and understanding the latest technology for sensor, instrument, equipment, automation, computer-system, and software application for the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Pharmaceutical Supply Chains.
The FPID represents a knowledge base of design, engineering, system, software, process automation, validation, quality, research, and scientific professionals. Share and enhance personal expertise for CPG product manufacturing and packaging, pharmaceutical R & D, clinical trials, and manufacturing of tablet formulations, parenterals and biotech products. Become involved in helping ISA provide global leadership at the FDA in the USA and other international regulatory bodies. In this capacity, you provide valuable knowledge and input on controversial issues regarding instrumentation, analysis automation, equipment and system validation, and testing for regulatory compliance.
Check out the FPID Symposium webpage! Click here
Food and Pharmaceutical Division Webinar Series
Join the 16,000 ISA Members who have already realized the value of technical division membership.
FPID membership aligns your personal interests with your professional goals and allows you and your employer the opportunity to take full advantage of the technology, programs, developments, and special events we offer year-round. In addition, you now have the opportunity to share your experience, learn from your peers and receive exclusive benefits and privileges, including:
- Networking — A division representing a knowledge base of design, engineering, system, software, process automation, validation, quality, research, and scientific professionals who have the opportunity to network with other FPID industry leaders at other FPID sponsored events.
- Leadership — The opportunity to sharpen your leadership skills by helping to plan and conduct various FPID events.
- Events — Supporting ISA conferences and symposia by submitting industry papers, reviewing papers, and participating in session development.
- Knowledge — The opportunity to share and enhance personal expertise for CPG product manufacturing and packaging, pharmaceutical R & D, clinical trials, and manufacturing of tablet formulations, parenterals, and biotech products.
Valuable Information Resource — In addition to the above, FPID membership supplies:
- Two or three comprehensive industry newsletters per year
- Access to the FPID website that provides industry technical papers, web seminars, and a list serve industry peers
These benefits are designed to enhance your personal interests and professional goals.
Join the 16,000 ISA Members who have already realized the value of Technical Division membership.
Related Links2014 FPID Symposium Web Site