Central New York Section
Syracuse, NY, USA
You can network with fellow instrumentation, systems, and automation (i.s.&a.) professionals and practitioners in our local Section. Many ISA Sections:
- organize meetings where technical information is exchanged by experts,
- organize tours of local facilities to see i.s.&a. technology being applied,
- organize local training programs, conferences or exhibitions,
- offer scholarships to deserving students,
- contribute to the local community, and
- provide opportunities to socialize with your peers.
You can learn more about the resources available to you through our Section, by contacting one of the ISA Section leaders listed below.
Message from the President
Since its charter on May 15, 1950, the Central New York Section has worked to serve the needs of ISA members in the area. Technical meetings are held regularly September through May. Contact one of our Section leaders for current meeting information. Then, come join us to exchange information, learn and network.