SPLN - New Ventures Investment Committee
The New Venture Investment Committee is composed of:
- Strategic Planning Department Vice President, who serves as chair
- Society President
- Society Treasurer
- One person appointed by the Finance Committee who is not a member of the ISA Executive Committee and has the desired characteristics of Committee members (see SPL 9.2.3).
- One person appointed by the Strategic Planning Department who is not a member of the ISA Executive Committee and has the desired characteristics of Committee members (see SPL 9.2.3).
- A Former President appointed by the Executive Committee having the desired characteristics of Committee members
- Society Executive Director (Non-Voting)
The main function of the Committee is to review, prioritize, and recommend, and/or approve action on all New Venture Investment Projects which are intended to create new Society revenue streams or improve member benefits.
ISA's Venture Capital Program
Learn why you play an important role in helping ISA invest wisely in our future.
The New Venture Process
The nitty-gritty details on how the process works.
New Venture Investment Project Proposal Template
Project proposals must be prepared using this template.
New Venture Investment Project Evaluation Form
This is the tool that the Committee uses to evaluate project proposals.